12.10.2007

R E L I E F

As I mentioned in my previous post. I hired a coach. He seems good, although I am now only 4 days into my newly scheduled training. I will say however, one of the unintended benefits from this investment is more time. You see, it takes a lot of time to work out training plans, research races, etc. It is a huge relief to have a consultant in this process. Before, it felt as if I was on my own, which I was, in figuring it all out. Now, things are different. It already feels like I can put more into just about every other aspect of my life. This includes training, but is not limited to it.

I also noticed today, that Wilco is playing FIVE shows at the Riviera in Chicago. I will not be in attendance, but if I were in the area...MAN!!!...this is going to be awesome. Check this link:

Wilco Winter Residency 2008

If you are a member of Wilco or someone who knows or is connected to the band or its label, PLEASE release make these shows available, in some format (dvd, cd, mp3, etc) for those of us who can't make it. That is all.

No comments: