10.13.2007

Ahhh....Saturday

Today is the Ironman World Championships from Kaihlua-Kona, Hawaii. I, like I think a lot of people who are more than casual observers of the sport, have been planning to watch this triumphant spectacle of sport on the internet, as there is not live coverage. However, there are some technical difficulties with the connection and now I am forced to write about an event, I am not watching. Sweet.

At last report, many of the favorites either didn't start or were already throwing up on the bike. This would make for great television. Now, I know it is college football season, and I am as big a fan of college football as you can find. I often plan my fall weekends around attending Husky Games or ensuring I get to watch them on television....

OH...SHIT....It's back on....never mind the beginnings of my rant.....

I had a nice run today.

more later.

No comments: